Alphabetical search:  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   All 
Please enter search here:

Entries found for search: crosstalk

crosstalk : In multichannel audio transmission systems, such as tape recorders, record players, or telephone lines, a signal leaking from one channel to one or more of the others is called crosstalk. Also known as bleeding. See channel separation.

site design Dan Rugh and Steve Kunath