Alphabetical search:  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   All 
Please enter search here:

Entries found for search: gang

gang : To mechanically or electrically couple two or more controls, such as post-effects processors, faders, etc. The combined assembly is then called a ganged fader, etc. See grouping.

site design Dan Rugh and Steve Kunath