Alphabetical search:  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   All 
Please enter search here:

Entries found for search: patch bay

patch bay : A group of similar receptacles, or jack, in an audio system. The act of plugging and unplugging the patch cords is called patching. Also called a router, jack field, or jack bay. Increasingly, physical patching is being replaced by digital routing.

site design Dan Rugh and Steve Kunath