Alphabetical search:  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   All 
Please enter search here:

Entries found for search: spiral

spiral : (1) The widely separated grooves that follow the last selection on a record, leading the stylus quickly toward the center groove. Also called the tail-out on mastering lathe controls. (2) The less-widely separated grooves preceding the first selection on a record are called the lead-in.

site design Dan Rugh and Steve Kunath