Alphabetical search:  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   All 
Please enter search here:

Entries found for search: split point

split point : Where two keyboard zones adjoin, but do not overlap, on a split keyboard, the division between them is called the split point. Where the zones overlap, they are called layers.

site design Dan Rugh and Steve Kunath