Upperville, Virginia, U.S.A
- Chairman, BGLI Enterprises
- Chairman and Trustee, Chawton House Library, and the Centre for the Study of Early English Women’s Writing, Chawton, Hampshire
- Founder and Director, XKL Systems Corporation
- President and Trustee, Bosack & Kruger Charitable Foundation
- Director, & Capital Investments, Inc.
- Publican, Hunter’s Head Tavern, Virginia
- Founder, Chief Engineer, Sono Luminus
- Co-Owner, Home Farm Store
- Founder, Virginia Organic Producers’ and Consumers’ Association, Ltd. (VOPCA)
Founder and Chairman, Urban Decay LLC
Founder, cisco Systems, Inc., variously Board Member, VP Manufacturing and Customer Advocacy Groups
Director of Network and Computer Services, Schlumberger Computer Aided Systems Laboratory
Director of Computing Services, Stanford Graduate School of Business 1981-1985
Associate Investigator, Stanford University with Digital Equipment Corp. Research on large, distributed computing environments
Instructor, Stanford University, Computer Science Department Instructor, California State University, Public Administration
Research Associate, Stanford Graduate School of Business Research Associate, Stanford University Medical School Associate Research Scientist, American Institute for Research Research Analyst, Hoover Institution Consultant, Claremont Graduate School, Computer Services
- Washington & Jefferson University
- University of Southhampton, England
- Stanford University (1981) Statistics & Computer Science
- Claremont Graduate School (1977) Government (Econometrics)
- Claremont Graduate School Fellow
- California State Fellow
California State University, Chico (1975) Political Science
Awards and Achievements
- Editor, Harnessing and Driving, First English Edition, The Book Arts Conservatory, 2004. by B.v. Achenbach (1922).
- The Crossing Borders Award, The Feminist Press
- U.S. Patent Holder, No. US D451,646S
- Gold Medal, United Animal Nations
- Inaugural Award, Jane Austen Society, North America
- Humane Achievement Award, Friends of Animals
- Distinguished Alumna Award, California State University, Chico
- Humanitarian of the Year, Progressive Animal Welfare Society
- International Packaging Association Award (Urban Decay)
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Entrepreneurial Company of the Year (cisco Systems)
- Founding Member, Stanford Jane Austen Society
- Research Fellow, Digital Equipment Corporation
- Graduation with Distinction, California State University, Chico
Audio Engineering Society, American Livestock Breeds Conservancy, British Rare Breeds Society, Highland Cattle Society (US & UK), Shire Horse Society (US & UK), numerous animal welfare and environmental associations.
You must be logged in to post a comment.